Thursday, May 31, 2012

My dream came true

The whole reason I am here at RCC is because I have a passion for photography. My main passion is when it comes to sports. Ever since I was really little and I picked up that camera, I always wanted to be a sports photographer. You don't see very many women out on a baseball field or a football field taking pictures so I decided that is what I wanted to do. You go to a game and you see all these photographers with the really nice, white lenses which makes your heart just melt when you see one. Well that dream of mine finally came true, I finally took pictures with a 300 2.8 lens and I have to tell you it was so much better than what I ever could have imagined. For our lab assignment in Small Format, we had to go outside and photograph some of the other students throwing the football around. Although the camera is very expensive and heavy, I cannot wait to be able to spend my afternoons and nights at the ball field photographing all the action with this gorgeous lens. Here is one of the shots that I ended up with. Enjoy!


1 comment: