Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baseball...Baseball...and more Baseball

So this week, I have done nothing but watch baseball and take pictures! Tuesday night I got to go home and take pictures at the Carolina League All-Star game; Wednesday night I went to an Asheboro Copperheads game; Thursday night I went to a Kannapolis Intimidators game; and Friday night I went to a Durham Bulls game. Of all the nights, Friday had to have been one of the best nights. Not only did I finally get the kind of action shots that are required but I also got a media pass that allowed me to actually go into the dugout. I've always dreamed of being a big named sports photographer who went to every single baseball game and took pictures, and Friday night that almost came true. Ever since I started taking pictures of baseball, I always wanted the opportunity to go into the dugout to actually take some shots. Of course not being a professional photographer that would never happen. Now that I have had that experience, I can only imagine what it would be like to actually be able to do that for the rest of my life. We all go through stress, we all want to cry our eyes out, we all want to quit; but Friday night all of those things became completely worth it because I was finally able to do what I loved.













No comments:

Post a Comment