Wednesday, June 27, 2012

This is how we light fabric

One of this weeks assignments was to shoot three images with fabric and to use different sources of light. Thanks to my grandmother, I was able to take different shots with four types of blankets. One of my favorite pictures was using a monkey quilt with silver reflecting paper underneath it. With this image, I was actually able to see the full reflection of a couple of the monkeys which actually made it look kind of like water with all of the wrinkles in the image. Here are a couple of the shots that I came up with.








.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura - I really enjoyed seeing your fabric images. I particularly liked the 3rd image with the curl in the blanket. Wonderful light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura, love your fabric photo, great thought process.

    ReplyDelete